RCU Forums - View Single Post - *Rascal 110 Fly-In Evansville IN*
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Zippi
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: *Rascal 110 Fly-In Evansville IN*

ORIGINAL: pittsman

Alright guys, been away for awhile and ready to make this the first event I have attended in a long time. It has been over a year since I flew the ''110'', We have since pulled the skin off the old Sig and repaired some fatigued areas in the fuse and in the wings(a few years of hard flying). We found a few areas that needed to be beefed up and a few areas that where patched along the way that was overdue some TLC. After everything was repaired and structurally in good shape, We gave the old 110 a new look(different color), shaved a lot of weight by changing out the old nicad batteries, and installed something other than standards servos. The folks at Sig got some replacement parts in, windshield, side window's, cowling, and new decal sheets.....had to have them! Looking forward to the event guys. See you all soon and hope to see a bunch of Rascals at this event.
Eric,

Nice to see that your back into the hobby and going to make it to this event. Got any pic's of this new reclaimed Rascal? We have a 110 that we will be raffling off on Saturday (25th) plus some other items.