RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM 50cc Corsair
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
stoat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM 50cc Corsair

Right, lets see if this works...

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.co.nz/?ie=UTF8&ll=-39.159449,174.165117&spn=0.002637,0.005681&t=h&z=18&output=embed"></iframe>
View Larger Map

This, lads, is where I fly. It is sortof on a different planet. NZ used to be so isolated that we had our own little thing going on. Meant we had to invent a lot of stuff ourselves (the Auzzies stole most of it...). However with the interweb and high speed pigeons we are now almost caught up.

So the field... Its small and grass. Only around 180 m long and a little bumpy. Luckily its only a temporary one as we are moving to the other side of the farm to a permanent strip that is longer and flatter.
We will be able to build a club house and covered pits etc too. Should be sorted in the next 6 months.

Its located about 10 mins from my house so I spend a lot of time there (its my happy place...)

If ANY of you ever want to come over for a trip to NZ then let me know. I can sort out free accommodation and transport for you stay and you will be able to fly at one of the many events we have in NZ.
I have a guy - Joel Rosenzweig - coming over in Feb next year for a big Heli event I am organizing. He will also catch the huge Warbirds meeting while hes here.

The welcome mat is out...