RCU Forums - View Single Post - GAS OUTBOARD guys this is our new home
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 PM
F1TUNNEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GAS OUTBOARD guys this is our new home

Hi there Jim and Bruce and all,
Thanks for the great day and night outJim and Bruce!! My partner really enjoyed the night out and thinks you guys are TOP SHELF!! (me too) I am not sure what was more fun- running the boats, hanging out with you two or the combination of both. Yes the weather was not on our side and the vid makes it look better than it was. I need to screw that needle in now and lose some oil from the fuel mix and get that hull going a bit quicker now that it is broken in. I met a couple more from your nick of the woods on saturday- Greg and Dave_ they were nice blokes as well! There were plenty of tunnels in Sydney along with many other boats in all forms- a really good turn out up there. I hope to come and run with you guys again or you guys can come down here and hopefully we get some good weather and no ducks getting in my way and flipping my boat over when they decide to surface in front of me-cheeky buggers!! And no ducks were hurt- one might have a head ache though, but that was his fault and not mine! Many thanks again for the great day and night guys- really look forward to the next catch up,
Cheers,
Dion.
ps,
I will get that fencing wire back in the tool kit for next time! lol just for you eagle eye Bruce!!