RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:09 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

For anyone in the AMA that is reading ,

The real reason there never was any traffic at the AMA forum is all due to one moderator , ARBO , deleting any and all posts that he didn't like the poster of , even if such posts broke NO forum rules !

I just posted a question as to where a missing post went , and of course , without explaination , my post was deleted by ARBO as well . I defy ANYONE in the AMA management of that site to examine the post of mine that ARBO deleted , and tell me it broke any rule ! ( PS , the missing post I was asking about wasn't mine , I had just seen a fractured thread , and wondered what had been cut out of it . )

The quote of the removed post ;

"Why does it seem that Frank is talking to someone who isn't there ? Was there a post before his that got deleted without explaination ? Shame on anyone who would fracture this , what may be the last thread of the AMA forum ! But then , maybe all these fractured threads are the reason for the forum's upcoming demise ! Oh well , Later , it's been , mostly , fun..."

Now tell me , fellow AMAers , is that post in any way breaking of any rules , or is it just , once again , Paul being a bully with the only means he has , the delete button ?

REMOVE ARBO AS A MODERATOR AND MAYBE THE AMA FORUM WILL SEE THE POSTCOUNT TO SURVIVE !!!!!!!!

(Edited to add PS )