RCU Forums - View Single Post - SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Joystick TX

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA

I'm not sure what you mean by "I was opening the throttle as fast as it would go, you can hear the results in the 3 video's." When you say "as fast as it would go" that is confusing because I would expect that you would be controlling that. It could mean you were moving the throttle lever and waiting for the engine speed to increase and catch up, so it would not die, which is why it took several seconds to get to wide open, OR you moved the throttle lever as fast as you could, like less than one second from idle to WOT, and the engine took several seconds to catch up with the throttle setting. Which one was it?

I'm sure your engine mixture is rich on the low end. When you choke the engine and use an electric starter it will start off rich for sure, which is why the engine runs rough for so long after it starts. It sounds like it is flooded after you have the choke off and try to start it.

"Hawkeye" Jim noticed your fuel T in a picture that you posted a while back, it was still attached in your latest picture, did you ever check it for leaks?

How close to 200 degrees was the water during your probe check?

Does anyone at your field have an ignition tester?

Can't wait to hear what happens tonight. Hopefully, you won't need to send it back to Todd.