RCU Forums - View Single Post - hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply
Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: hobbyking issues warbird charger power supply

ORIGINAL: flyingpiggy

Yes I was dismayed to see that robust discussion regarding this particular vendor has been suppressed; & yet more upset to read the pittiful excuse for this sensorship.
I bulid & fly r/c warbird models. Due to my location I buy from international vendors like HK. I am very interested to hear the circumstances surrounding HK's poor customer service when things go pear shaped {esp when this happens in a neighbouring country with a local HK depot}
I put it to the forum moderater that this sort of information is as vital to warbird modellers as it is to any other flier. Spreading the word will :-
1} allow the buyer to beware
2} put pressure on this particular vender.

Just my 2cents worth

Dave Read
Christchurch
New Zealand

There was a robust discussion. Then it died.

Repeatedly bringing back something about warbirds would have been no worries mate.

As I said before, the argument that warning the members makes your topic OK doesn't cut it. The same argument would serve to justify spamming the entire website. After all, everyone should be warned. RCU has specific forums for very excellent reasons.

Your reasons make sense, but fall short, very short. They ignore RCU's rules for the forums.