RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

ORIGINAL: init4fun

For anyone in the AMA that is reading ,

The real reason there never was any traffic at the AMA forum is all due to one moderator , ARBO , deleting any and all posts that he didn't like the poster of , even if such posts broke NO forum rules !

I just posted a question as to where a missing post went , and of course , without explaination , my post was deleted by ARBO as well . I defy ANYONE in the AMA management of that site to examine the post of mine that ARBO deleted , and tell me it broke any rule ! ( PS , the missing post I was asking about wasn't mine , I had just seen a fractured thread , and wondered what had been cut out of it . )

The quote of the removed post ;

''Why does it seem that Frank is talking to someone who isn't there ? Was there a post before his that got deleted without explaination ? Shame on anyone who would fracture this , what may be the last thread of the AMA forum ! But then , maybe all these fractured threads are the reason for the forum's upcoming demise ! Oh well , Later , it's been , mostly , fun...''

Now tell me , fellow AMAers , is that post in any way breaking of any rules , or is it just , once again , Paul being a bully with the only means he has , the delete button ?

REMOVE ARBO AS A MODERATOR AND MAYBE THE AMA FORUM WILL SEE THE POSTCOUNT TO SURVIVE !!!!!!!!

(Edited to add PS )
Why hello init4fun!

It is unfortunate the AMA forum is going away, well, it would be unfortunate, if it was ever used. Those in charge at the AMA didn't frequent it, or post information there, and generally did nothing to provide content to let it grow. Perhaps they did not realize it took effort to actually get a forum moving forward.

But they did draw in a lot of malcontents that did nothing but argue about this and that nonstop. And blame everyone else, and claim they never broke rules, and generally acted like 10 year olds. Those in charge didn't want that there, it was removed, by any number of people that checked in and saw it. Dave was clear that he didn't want any of the negative posts, the negative energy, but people kept bringing it on. And rather than deal with the reality of what THEY did, they liked to go to other forums and complain that it wasn't their fault, that they did not do anything wrong. But it is clear to see, if you have seen most of these people on different forums over the years, they were always in trouble, getting points, warnings, bans. None of it ever their faults.

These are the kind of people that drove away good AMA members, with good positive stories about their clubs and experiences... Nobody want's to be around a bunch of crying children that bring nothing but drama to the place.

They rail on, on other forums about contacting the leadership and letting them know how they were wronged. I heard at times that some individuals did contact someone in the leadership, from the person they contacted, and most often, they told me they were tired of the whiners and wished they go away. But most of the time it appears it was all bravado and they never contacted a soul.
The norm for that 'type'.

Either way the forum is obviously on it's way out, and the same old people have headed over there to pop their heads up and crow about this or that, to see if they can get in a last shot, stir the pot one last time. Sorry, it ain't going to happen. If you have nothing to contribute that is of benefit to the AMA or it's members or other visitors to the forum in it's last days, don't bother, for if you get on there and start yelling and screaming and acting like a fool, you simply will be removed. So I guess you'll just have to take your final shots on other forums, where nobody cares about your complaints.

Have a nice day! Have fun hanging out at that other forum!