View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

ORIGINAL: wahoo

Ken you can say you moderate with non bias all you want but it seem anytime I post my opinion of something you take it down.

Case in point, what happened to my post where I quoted arbo saying he didn't know who it was he banned with me stating under it that IN MY OPINION his moderator powers should have been banned for it.

Please explain to me how that violated any rule on RCU please.

My sig line becomes more true with each post I make.

Wahoo,
You are absolutely correct. Your post was removed. And you are also correct that you didn't violate any rules with your post. However, your post quoted a post made by another member that was removed. This is a common practice by moderators on just about every forum on the internet. If I removed a post by a member, and left your qoute of the post then my removing the original post is a moot point because everybody can see the post in your quotation. When the post that did violate the rules was removed all quotes and direct replies to that post are routinely removed.

And as a second point. When I removed the post your reply to him was no longer relevant. Had I left your reply to a post that was no longer there it would only make the thread confusing and very difficult to read.

But yes, I will say it again. You did not violate any rules with your post. Your only wrong doing was that you quoted somebody that did break the rules.

Ken