RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:41 AM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

ORIGINAL: phlpsfrnk
Paul,
Here's a challenge for you. Publish the post or posts that got me a 30 day ban from the forum. Show everyone what rules I violated. If, as you have implied here, the banning was ordered from AMA administration publish the PM or email or whatever communications you received to that effect.
This response really has nothing to do with what you responded to. Did you have more than one ban? Were you the one that always talked about having messages erased about the safety code or was that FHHubber? The only time I remember you getting a 30 day was prior to you being a LM, when you went on and on about how the LM forum should be visible to everyone, and you kept using the 'online user list' to see LM's reading threads there, copying the thread titles and posting them and speculating on 'what is going on up there that they are hiding from us'. In that case, it all fell into the negativity and recreational arguing that those in charge did not want flooding the system. I believe you were warned a couple times, I wish the PM boxes weren't limited there so we could hold on to all of them, limiting them to 10 was a bad decision on their part.The ironic part of the whole thing, is you latter became an LM, and saw for yourself there was nothing special going on, there was actually hardly any activity, and of what there was, was a lot of rules violations that the admins did not take care of policing.