RCU Forums - View Single Post - i know what i'm looking for, but at the same time i don't, plz help
Old 08-30-2012, 02:22 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: i know what i'm looking for, but at the same time i don't, plz help

ORIGINAL: Foxy

The most durable car (not buggy though) that hobby town has at least 'some' parts for, is the Thunder Tiger MT4 G3. They don't seem to stock the actual model though, which isn't surprising considering we're waiting for the updated re-release. It's a monster truck by the way, based on a very good truggy, the old ST-1. The MT4 is a truly great car and if they can get hold of one for you, I would say definitely get it.

Failing that...I guess it would have to be the LX2e or the Nexx8 roller. They also carry the Losi stuff, but I'm not sure if the Losi 8ight represents the kind of value for money you're looking for. It's an expensive kit, but it's not exactly famous for its durability, great car on a track though...The HPI Vorza is a tough car, but it's too expensive by about 40% (what were HPI thinking??)...Hobbytown isn't exactly stocking a wide selection of good electric buggies I'm afraid, though it has a couple that represent good value and great durability.

I'm gonna stick my neck out and tell you to get the Nexx8, I have no personal experience with that exact car, but general experience with OFNA's great durability, plus reviews and commentary from other experienced hobbyists whose opinions I trust, give me confidence in making the recommendation.
only problem I read with the Nexx 8 is the motor can size it needs(I forgot what size it needs). Outside that it got great reviews
there are a few reviews on youtube that show it off