RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Losi Micro SCT Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:35 PM
CarGuy7a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Losi Micro SCT Thread

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

hummm interseting...
I would put the bigger spur gear back on. and make sure the gear mesh is not to tight.. try that & report back

one other thing have u set the low voltage cutoff to nimh?

hey thehuntingterminator
what 3s lipo were u using?
Actually the mesh was the very first thing I checked on. I had it just a touch too tight (enough to hear a little too much gear noise) so I opened it up a little and got the same results.

LVC to NIMH. You can change that on the Losi Brushless ESC????? I read the whole manual that came in the conversion set and it didn't say anything about how to set it[&o] I thought that it was just an auto detect system. When I turn the truck on the LED is solid green if that helps.

Now that you say that about the LVC it does make sense. The truck reacts the same way as a Traxxas System when running a NIMH with the LVC On. Runs for a second or two and then nothing.

EDIT: After looking at the manual I think I made a very big NOOB mistake. Here's what I did. I assumed the 3 Pin slot next to the bind button was for a bind plug. So what did I do, I plugged in a bind plug to it and did the bind procedure. I think I may have royally EFFED my ESC. After I looked at the manual I realized it's for a 3 pin steering servo. I may try to re bind it the "correct" way and see what happens.