RCU Forums - View Single Post - Off topic - rant
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Perry S.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Off topic - rant

The problem with a thread like this is that the OP’s comments will be examined for correctness by its very nature. The die is cast by the words written. And unfortunately for the OP there are grammatical errors in his very posts while he is chastising others for such infractions. Unknown to him. If one wishes to throw down the grammar gauntlet (on an RC tank forum for some reason), they should really spend the time to make sure that their condescension’s are correctly parsed. If they do not have that capacity then they should have their posts proof read by others prior. It’s a common tense for internet trolling. As obvious as the clumsy attempt to show their mastery of the usage of ‘whom’ and the all too predictable escalation of vocabulary. Seriously, do you use the word ‘crepuscular’ on a regular basis? What is the intent in selecting that particular word? To show others that you know it and establish an intellectual high ground?

<o></o>

So I would challenge the OP to go back through his posts, add in commas where needed and fix the dangling participles. I would recommend a review of this website before making such posts.<o></o>

http://www.grammarly.com

All in all this is what the teeny boppers would call an epic fail of a thread. Not being a teeny bopper I will simply cut and paste what was so eloquently stated above in this thread.<o></o>

<o>
</o>
"Poor grammar and syntax foster a perception all their own and it isn't very complimentary."

While you are busy judging, you are also being judged.

And seriously, the last time I saw someone so happy to have completed their mission they were sitting at a Chic-fil-A drive through trying to berate the very pleasant attendant.<o></o>

In a nut shell, why so smug bro? Bad day?

Perry