RCU Forums - View Single Post - Effect of a Scratch
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
llkoolskillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Effect of a Scratch

Haha its cool man no worries...

Actually the wheels im using are Hpi Phaltlines, right out of the box no belting or fishline or anything. As for the record, the record was 52.9mph set by Robin at ERCM but there is one video of a guy at CC racing with a savage that hits 70mph with twin motors, but his is not stock by any means. Traxxas gearing and the motors are modded, but the way the guy radars gun is a little fishy. My time running for the record has shown me a fews things when accuratly trapping speed. GPS is more accurate than the radar gun and the radar gun on average is 1mph faster than GPS.

My truck uses all stock parts that anyone can buy from HPI. The idea behind it was to make the fastest possible savage with all HPI stuff, the only thing different is the CEN ring and pinions, the rest is all HPI. Of course the baddest MONSTER truck engine there is...or was[] The motor would have easily reached 60mph a gallon sooner with the knowledge I have now but when I get my new mill, 65+ here I come. Oh and that motor is a torque motor not meant for top speed