RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Losi Micro SCT Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 PM
CarGuy7a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Losi Micro SCT Thread

phmaximus: Check this out man. I emailed Horizon with my problem look at the response I got. It's absolutely absurd and hilarious at the same time. Keep in mind I asked them about the compatibility between the LOSB9593 system and the DX3S radio, and told them about the cogging and how the car would drive 3 feet then completely stop. Here's the response I got.

Original: Horizon Hobby
Which motor did you change to? The 10250kv motor has very little torque and may struggle to move the car if the differentials are tight. Trying rolling the car out on each individual wheel for about a minute a piece to loosen up the diffs. This should help get you started. I would recommend using the 8750kv motor instead.
Seriously people. Oh yeah my problem is definitely with the differentials being too tight even though the car is 2 years old and runs perfectly fine with a brushed setup. They even ask what motor I have, REALLY??????? They can't type in on their computer LOSB9593 and look at it? Come on Horizon. I won't have time to call them tomorrow but it says they are open on Saturday so I guess I'll try and call then.