RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE NEW CERMARK F-16 BUILD IT BETTER, STRONGER, AND FASTER!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:28 AM
ftjets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: THE NEW CERMARK F-16 BUILD IT BETTER, STRONGER, AND FASTER!!!

Recieved it yesterday! I'm not sure which revision it is. I didn't think to look in the fuse for a number before re-boxing it but it is in thunderbird colors, it came with air retracts and the instruction book is identified as revision 4/06. Assembly will be on hold for a couple of weeks until i re-assemble another project i made some modifications to but i will look in the fuse for a revision number if there is one. It came with the cockpit pan and a canopy but no canopy frame so i will need to find one or fabricate one. Hopefully i can look back through the thread and find some good pics to use as a guide. I don't do scale competition, i build my models to fly so i'm sure i can create one that will work well enough. If anyone happens to have one laying around that would be nice, even from a crash that i could use to make a plug for a new one. It's a great looking plane. I'm looking forward to building it and getting in the air. I have a brand new Jett 90 BSE ready to put in it so i can imagine it will be fun to fly and pretty quick.

If it helps identify the version number i also noticed in the manual that it states "now features a fully finished canopy/frame assembly. This assembly is held in place with a spring latch." Also it states "The tail cone is now held in place with a single screw."