RCU Forums - View Single Post - Old school funtana 90
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
mizm1220
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Old school funtana 90

Well guys me and a fellow flyer finally made it to the field this morning for the maiden. Couldn't go saturday because the president was in town and it rained all day sunday. Anywho, you guys were dead on and i was worried over nothing, the plane flew wonderfully! I did an engine on/off range check and a few taxi runs,cleared her throat and off she went! Darn thing actully surprised me because the take off run was all but nonexistent. With the weight issue stuck in my head i figured it would just run off the end of the runway and was brieflycaught off guard when it lifted. Made a few circuits and required very few clicksto trim it out and some "VERY" slow passes to judge my landing speed. It's not exactly a floater at this weight but is on of the most well mannered and stable planes i've ever flown.It took every ounce of my being to not flip the switch into high rates and do something stupid!(saving that for next weekend). That little rcg 26 absolutely screams through an upline and so far is worth the few pennies i paid for it.Not oneproblem since it came out of the box. A coulple of landings turned into touch-n-go's but other than that she went where she was pointed and stayed there patiently awaiting orders.I love this thing already! Thanks for all your help guys!!!