RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Losi Micro SCT Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:41 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Official Losi Micro SCT Thread

ORIGINAL: Entropy

I can assure you, both 8750kv and 10250kv work fine on 2s lipo and NiMH. My response from Horizon was pathetic:

'' Sorry for any inconvenience and problems you have experienced with our products. This will need to come in for a warranty evaluation.

Unfortunately, we can not quote prices or say if it's going to be covered under warranty without first seeing the product in our service center. Evaluations are free.''

Then they go on to tell me about labor charges. Total Bull. After the the thousands I've spent on Horizon products. Even if I never bought anything from them I probably never would again. The truck loses range within 20 feet and they want me to pay to send it in and hope they don't charge me for labor? Luckily I have a spectrum dx3 and it works fine. I'm pissed. The first time I ever need support from them on a brand new product and all they can do is send a generic email telling me to send it in on my dime?

And this was after a 4 day wait. I work. I can't just call them but I'll have to if nothing else to complain about the rep who sent me the email. Or is this really the support I should expect from Horizon on a $150 product?
hey what spur gear are u running. I was playing around with mine last night and found there are a few gearing combos that just wont work with my setup