RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW KMP 95" B-25
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Wart Hog
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW KMP 95

Well, So much for trying to get help. Speaking with ARFpros and they understood the problem and agreed it was an issue. He informed me that Troybuilt is now the US distributor for ESM. He suggested I call them. He said the wing center section was on backorder. He told me they have a couple of the kits on their shelf and may be good guys and send out a center section, spars and a pair of nacelles.
I called Troybuilt and spoke with Partick. He informed me that the plane is supposed to be like that and told me to shim the motor, fly it and see what happens. If it doesnt fly right keep fixing it until it does.
I shouldn't have to try and fix a plane I spent this much money on.
I have been building and flying for over 30 years. Sratch built several Ziroli planes, built a Yellow Aircraft P-38 and countless more. I know planes and know this plane isn't right.
Patrick came across a bit arrogant in our conversation and that is the reason I bought this plane from ARFpros to begin with. I just burns me that the distributor and supposed warranty contact for this expensive kit says, just deal with.

Oh well, I know now not to have any dealings with Troybuilt.
Guess I'll wait until the wing center is in stock and order from ARFpros.