RCU Forums - View Single Post - SLU Backordered ?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default SLU Backordered ?

Does anyone know what is going on with this system? I may have missed the answer somewhere along the line. And when the Clark boards surfaced, As others have been interested in the TK-20 and 30 so have I, but with recent developments I will most likely pass. Now with that being said, there are a few other concerns. The hooben electronics are frowned upon and from my recollection the SLU uses the same manufacturer. The SLU units have been out of stock for quite some time now, and I haven't heard anything. The aftermarket systems seemed to be flourishing a few months ago but have seemed to do a 180 and we are back to just a few reliable choices once again. Tamiya, Elmod, DBC3/Benedini combo are the few that are still standing the test of time. Now I know the TK boards are new and maybe should be given a chance...time will tell. I am just trying to get at least one of my tanks up and running, with others to follow basically for fun in the backyard. All eventually will be for battles. Just drives me crazy as I have a hard enough time deciding on a system and I weigh all options (price,quality,options etc). Where is my money oak lol. I really don't have the money or time to go balls to the wall with my builds at this time, I have other RC's that are taking up a chunk of tank funds. So back to the original question, what is happening with the SLU? I will now step down from my soap box. Thanks everyone

Cheers,
Wade