RCU Forums - View Single Post - 50CC REVOLVER!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 50CC REVOLVER!!

ORIGINAL: nitro wing
does ultracote really have that many more color choices? havent looked in quite some time.
I thought MK had more color choices than UC. The last covering I bought UC was just better because of problems with recent purchases of MK. Of of our builders in our club that has built for close to 30 years now, got so fed up with MK, he tossed it all and vowed never to buy another roll! I was amazed as this man uses a serious amount of covering.

The thing is some have had fantastic success with it though. As far as the 50cc Rev, I for one would change the color scheme. This would be easy to do by adding some nice wide color bands in the right location. It just looks too much like the smaller Revolver.

This could have been a flashy plane and following the success of the Rev 70 that would fall right in line. I think I set my expectations a tad high I am curious as to how this will play out and if I am the only one that is thinking this way Ok, I know, I am an oddball of sorts.

I still want to see one, yet it would have to possess the Rev 70 "feel" in the air and due to the color scheme might not make my buy list.