RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new Tornado sport jet
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:50 PM
TUMBLER
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The new Tornado sport jet

+1!!! After seeing ModelbauUK's last comment I now completley understand why nothing gets fixed. He seems to accept things that none of us do. When we critique things so that they can be fixed on future producttion runs, look how he reacts. The other day he asks if he can use my video for his site and now insults me for pointing out OBVIOUS flaws. I am just trying to help, so the next one I buy could potentially be better. On the left is a picture o my Tornado. Why is the hole cut so big? The bigger question is why would ModelbauUk try to make my criticism seem ridiculous. Clearly this is not acceptable. Look how a BVM Kingcat or Bobcat is done on the right. The hole should be rectangular and opened up to fit the particular gear being used if necessary.

Speaking of too red.....all the pictures advertise a red canopy frame. Why is mine white? So whether I buy an aftermarket canopy or not, I have to find matching paint. These little things should not be my job with an ARF. A kit yes, but not an ARF.

and what the heck is all this troll business. i am not familiar with the term.

Brian

ORIGINAL: TimWatson

ORIGINAL: ModellbauUK

The holes too big, what ever next!!! LMFAO

Well I think the red is just too red. I think they could have made the red less red.

Might I suggest that you learn to accept constructive critisism. If you come on here mainly to sell your products It would be good if you listened to your customers and showed them a little respect. Have you ever heard the old saying the customer is always right
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16207.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1805559  
Attached Images