RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please stop me from buying a D8T....
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:47 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Please stop me from buying a D8T....

tower is WAY overpriced on some things
example amain sells the Jammin X1x CR for $299 tower last time I looked was $450 for the same exact RC.
amain seems stable, if anything they lower prices like when I bought my X1x it was $330 now its under $300. So I think the price will probably stay the same (don't quote me on this ANYTHING is possible)

Also kinda like you once I start reading on a RC I almost just have to have it. Still pissed at kyosho there's an RC I saw I was like meh read more on it, seemed some what neat, and now I want but they never put it for sale (Was supposed to go up for sale early this month...). But unlike you I only have my bills to answer to
Semi impulse buys that the more I read I wanted(that I now regret) 2-3RC submarines, RC tank(shooting BB's sounded like a great idea at the time), Mini E-revo(again sounded like a good idea more I read), Slash 4X4(turned it into a pede 4X4 so don't regret it 100%), HPI Recon, Losi micro high roller, redcat sumo.

As for being nuts I bought my X1x in january 2 years ago, and it sat till may that year unused.

To the price difference I think the D8t is an older design, generally the newer vehicles are the ones that cost an arm and a leg.