RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:54 AM
blois
My Feedback: (46)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28

Hi. To all my friends on RC Universe. I would like to take this oppertunity to invite everyone out to Prosser Field on Oct 26th, 27th, and the 28th for the 1st annual District V Fun Fly-in. This is going to be an all out fly in so bring any kind of airplane or helicopter with you. Turbines are also welcome. We have 2 runways and shelters with electricity for the Heli's and Airplanes, so no one gets in anyone's way. The Ogeechee Aeromasters , AMA, and Helen's Hobbies is hosting this event for that weekend. Their will be no landing fee and all AMA registered Pilots will receive a free meal of Friday and Sat.. We will have live bands on both days at night and will be doing alot of night flying also. If you have anything to swap, sale, trade, bring that also. For a complete Flyer on the event go to AMA web site and look up the District V page at the back of the book, or go to ogeecheeaeromasters.com, or you can see the flyer at my Facebook under Blois Lucian Prosser on the Prosser field page and also see pictures of the field and some great vidio of past fly-ins and events. We will be giving away alot of prizes also. Similators will be set up at the shelter for the kids and grown ups to try and AMA is giving away several of these. Remember, FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!!! Thank you for your time and I hope to see everyone their on that weekend. Drive safe and take care. Blois L. Prosser. You can contact me a 912-682-1891 any time.