RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 10-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Ddaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

rb, don't know wether to chasitise or congratulate you! Would like to hear more about cost of 500 vs 550...one reason I choose the 500. But common knowledge and info on the web co0uld be wrong. And in my mind the 500 is really just a 450 (425 mm blades urrumm).

Know how you feel about change, I seem to need change often when it comes to hobbies. Presently waiting on getting my health back and guess I'll get a job next year, really enjoy not working making someone else money though...we'll see.

Although I still haven't officially flown my fpv, I am very intersted in fpv atm. More specificlly, planes with fpv that can have 30+ minutes of flight time with miles of sightseeeing (current record round trip over 120 miles). If you see any paint ball bombs dropped on your house....it wasn't me!

Anyway, best wishing and I'm glad I came back to talk with the gang a few months back and thanks to Simon for pointing me here, make sure you keep us posted and not be like a git (I think I resemble that remark).

Best,
Ken

P.S. Got any pics of the Male Lady?
P.S.S Ya'll are all Phoenix git wannabes!