RCU Forums - View Single Post - Images - Bev & Joel Flying A Trainer
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Skyhigh Bev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Images - Bev & Joel Flying A Trainer

[color=#FF0066]Gentlemen,

I haven't posted in a looonnng time!!!! Been busy running my Real Estate company! Looks like I'm going electric too! My flight instructor David Storer is building me a Dominatrix and an Electric flight box. The hobby has changed so much in the 7 years I've been in it!!! ...........I'm digressing from my reason for posting though........

Big announcement (and yes, it's airplane related...sort of)........ It's a WEDDING..... No, not mine Gentlemen... I'm still single and searching..sigh... It's my flight instructor David Storer and his girlfriend Cheri. Why is this important to me??? They have asked ME to do the honors and officiate at their wedding. I of course have accepted. Who knew that 6 1/2 years ago when I showed up at the airfield and took my first lesson with David, the instructor, that I would forge a lifelong friendship (eventually meeting Cheri, becoming fast friends with her as well) and end up marrying them!!! Yes, airplanes are a HUGE theme in this wedding... they met when David taught Cheri's son how to fly...(and that Dominatrix David is building me... Cheri's son now designs RC airplanes for a living and it's one of his designs!!!)

Stay tuned for a photo.... the wedding is next Thursday!!!!