RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 10-06-2012, 03:03 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: Ddaddy

rb, don't know wether to chasitise or congratulate you! Would like to hear more about cost of 500 vs 550...one reason I choose the 500. But common knowledge and info on the web co0uld be wrong. And in my mind the 500 is really just a 450 (425 mm blades urrumm).

Yah, the only thing consistent in this life is change! Contrary to what my brother Simon says, bigger IS better in the form of heli's. So it's moreover for me how to get a big un that I can afford! If you can get near a 550 have a look at it! It uses actual "full size" servo's and all the parts and pieces are more beefy. Kinda hoping a stumble across one at the "club" for a good price!!

Know how you feel about change, I seem to need change often when it comes to hobbies. Presently waiting on getting my health back and guess I'll get a job next year, really enjoy not working making someone else money though...we'll see.

Hope you get back on track with your health!

Although I still haven't officially flown my fpv, I am very intersted in fpv atm. More specificlly, planes with fpv that can have 30+ minutes of flight time with miles of sightseeeing (current record round trip over 120 miles). If you see any paint ball bombs dropped on your house....it wasn't me!

Yah, I noticed [link=http://www.spyhawkfpv.com/]this one[/link] some time back and thought it was a cool idea!

Anyway, best wishing and I'm glad I came back to talk with the gang a few months back and thanks to Simon for pointing me here, make sure you keep us posted and not be like a git (I think I resemble that remark).

Yah, I'm going to stay here with you folks I'm sure and glad Simon got ya back as well!

Best,
Ken

P.S. Got any pics of the Male Lady?

In one of my viddys she is in it from sometime back!

P.S.S Ya'll are all Phoenix git wannabes!

Yah, I REALLY need to get Phoenix up and give it a whirl!