RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 10-08-2012, 09:58 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

Our Intrepid Hero looked forward to his two days off.

He started with trimming out his elevator servo with the Copter X software.

A fresh battery was inserted into the try and as always I/H would remove the blade holder with great speed and agility after the battery was connected so as not to inadvertently strip a servo gear.

Not this time "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzshisssssszzzz" went the left aileron!

Down trodden and dejected our Intrepid Hero "smaggeied his way down to the LHS"

Turns out he needed to stop by Home Depot anyway as the flapper valve in the main bathroom was dripping. I/H would hate to come home from vacation in a few weeks and find a flooded house!!

It' was fortunate that he visited the LHS as in addition to picking up a servo repair kit for the DS510's he lamented his lack of desire for.......(shock) HELI'S to the heli staff.

The staff counseled him and told him that it's perfectly natural for a man his age to have it happen and to not be embarrassed or worry and that the "horniness" for helis comes back on it's own!

In the meantime we discussed [link=http://secure.hobbyzone.com/HBZ4900.html]THIS[/link] as perfect trainer that was recommended by one of the locals at the field.

Rather than putting a grand into a new heli that I/H might not fly he thinks he may explore, much like Phil, other avenues of flying Phun!

Back to the house I/H slid the new gears back into place, trimmed out the offending servos (by eye as usual) and took the big ole bird for a fly!

What a lovely, powerful machine!

Our Intrepid Hero felt a stirring in his loins and knew that helis would always be a part of his life!

Regards!

b

PS Enjoy this little OT ditty!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKcChGsDqnU&feature=related[/youtube]