RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 10-09-2012, 04:07 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: Edmund2

Been stuck behind the PC screen since yesterday morning so though it is overcast and cool outside I collected the mcpx from my car and flew 5 lipos during lunch time on the roof of the buidling. I did have number of spills but it was soooooo relaxing. Going to the farm on Friday for the weekend and will make some spcae for a heli or 2. Mrs E tired of being at home on her back most of the time after the operation so a change of scenery will be good. One can read or watch TV only so much. Very rusted thumbs observed, must find more time to fly.

Got a nice big bruse on my forehead from a scope obtained when paticipating in my other vice last weekend. Did not know a 425 grain bullet in the 50 cal pack such a punch on a full load of gunpowder.

Good flying guys.

Edmund
PS: Junior Masterchef Australia now on here and man I wish I had some of those kids cooking for me.

Great to hear you are enjoying the MCPX! I love mine and I'm thinking that I am going to "gift" myself the BL conversion for Christmas!

I hope Mrs. E is healing well and a change of venue will do her good!

I wonder if that bruise on your head is the diameter of a scope sight?? I've never done that but there is still time!

Thanx for checking in!

b