ingleburn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: rikybob

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ORIGINAL: ahamay

@ Hugh - Fantastic! I would work on that fuse for HOURS and HOURS and finally get it out to the front yard and it'd want to fall over! I'd find that the gyro somehow would fall off or some other weirdness. I really, really dislike working on those fuses where one would actually have to have either the ainty hands of [link=http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/humor/evilovl.html]Simon[/link] or a [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capuchin_monkey]Capuchin monkey[/link]. Either or, that fuse found a good home!! Glad you are enjoying it!
@ Jonesy(Spiros Jr.) - 4 weeks and counting <sniff> it was so nice making your acquaintance! Hope to run in to you again some day!
Thumbs up on the T/T tail!! I really need to evaluate changing mine on the 500 as I have one sitting in the box! Although the belt if performing admirably! Hmmmm what did ''Bob'', Simons elderly buddy say.....''If it ain't broke...''??
@ Phil - Uh, wow!!! I'd literally NEVER fly that damn thing if I had it!
Me?? Working into the night, somewhat bored although I have found ''vehicle sign'' in the woods that is ''before the dew'' hmmmmmm I'm not the only one out here???
All the best!
b
Geez your up early.... suppose I'll have to get used to that soon [img][/img]

</sniff>

All the best and hope you enjoyed the gentle ''smites'' above as Simon just lets his slip right over him. I can't even ''poke the bear'' any more. He's immune!

b
Ivote this one to be the funniest -> 22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head. [img][/img]

My top 5 are:

8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.

17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

213. I will not wear long, heavy cloaks. While they certainly make a bold fashion statement, they have an annoying tendency to get caught in doors or tripped over during an escape

179. I will not outsource core functions.

Although there are a myriad of good 'uns!

I wonder what an actual EBO would have as a short list??

b
I kind of like this one.

48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.

Just hope my beasts take note.