RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:31 PM
YPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Hi TGF.....that is a cool display...thanks for the info.

A Proactive thought I have had and just starting to discuss with our local life saving body - is issuing each ******** with a operating card -after they declare they understand the expected rules. Without it - no rcSurfing for the operator will be permitted . This will enforce a sense of responsibility upon the operator and manage accountability, should they act era-responsibly. It will be seen as a preventative measure and hopefully draw the life guards into helping manage the activity from the outset.
Fortunately -the Beach management love the ******** - they see the attraction and its value in adding to folks visit to the beach..........

I may even start a 'Ride Rental'.....that should get some folk going.

Curls....Way back, when I set my heart on getting a ******** - I looked for available 'upgraded NQD's' ..,hoping to find a Off the Shelf solution to my burning need...I visited your Surfcurls site to see your top of the range PRO board in action on your video page.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NbgHQ43iC-A ....and frankly - if that is as good as yours gets..for $600. hence - I now build my own boards......( no wonder the comment option is closed)
....besides your two Bro Down momentary surf rides I've seen....I cant say that I have ever seen any more of you and your boards in actual surf action....even within these 222 pages.....which I have read.

Here is a challenge.....post just 5 minutes of 'yourself surfing your best upgraded NQD board in any reasonable surf - then- I'll post 5 minutes of myself surfing Bro...just in case you have not seen the recent 20 video's I posted in only the past two months......then lets leave others to actually decide - based on 'what they see'- not what they are merely told.
Come on....just 5 minutes....

You may have sent a few boards to SA in the past - but I assure you - I have not seen one of them been joyfully enjoyed in the surf....send me the contact details so I can connect.
As a matter of fact....I have prospered well from this forum to date and find it a great platform to promote rcSurfing & source product.......A little tip....folk like to SEE things !

SEEING IS BELIEVING- TALK IS CHEAP !.................coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Bro ********. ...
Share the STOKE !