RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 PM
YPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Curls.....whats wrong with sharing 'my opinion'......somehow you feel you can deliver your twisted comments.....without others having a fair response.....

Its not Kyosho, It's The NQD, Which is The Model YPC is going to Modify.

Dom might end up liking the way the NQD Mod surfs better than the "Bro" 1 X 1 Model he spent all the time "perfecting"
and Ironically Come to the conclusion that it would have been easier to Simply Buy one, Mod it and be done with it ...

Statements like the above are a reflection of your inability to judge one boards performance to the next......Its not about how much profit is in it........it about how well it performs.......

If you want me to shut up.....get off my back !....

-RESPECT...where I come from is 'earned' not 'expected.....as I said before - 20 years of doing the same thing over and over, is not 20 years of experience - its simply 20 X 1 year experience.

-As for action STILL photos -"riveting to say the least Kite" - a mere moment in time - perhaps even great to look at for some - but simply not a true reflection of performance or the actual event...

-As for JIMI's boards ability.......if you go back and read the thread again, you will see that JIMI added MUCH to the boards he received from you, to make them what they are...
If anyone has added value to the 'upgrades of production boards'..........I think JIMI deserves the credit......

-As for the actual video.......the editing was great, well done to your daughter........its the content that did not impress me........

-As for your board coming out soon..........here is the meaning of soon, just to ensure you are on track.

- As for so much of the in-house patronizing that goes down in this forum....... simply entertaining ..............12 ft face = perhaps 6.ft at best.....maybe it was viewed on a Widescreen..........

soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est
1. In the near future; shortly.
2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as possible.
3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right now.
5. Obsolete Immediately.

When is the 'next '...............Bro Down ?

Bro ********. ...
Share the STOKE !

PS - Kite - you should be working in the 'run up' as a Nominee PR agent........you do a great job.......