RCU Forums - View Single Post - garage launch slowstick 12am
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM
brandon429

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: garage launch slowstick 12am

Wahoo you haven't contributed one bit to the subject matter, you are just here to amp things up, it wld be nice if you wouldn't post anymore but you will. Be one of those who drops a big line then says I'm out

Again, review three topics or stop talking
The next time you read about park flying remember your double standards, subjecting everyone there to loss of control.

The collective responses here mean park flying needs to be stopped because when people are present there should be no Rc.

The ones who said they wouldn't allow vapor flights on their block are lying, too

Merely a statement to uphold their argument, the planes are too light to mind.
Most wouldn't answer that side of the debate at all because it proves there are just weight cutoffs we need to make.

Over hype was tantamount today.

But I gained respect for some new people as well, I like the thread. This is the best place to get the most negative interpretation of flying by camera, a good trial by fire from those willing to show a durable double standard in Rc philosophy, the most intriguing thoughts weren't from the majority reading off a predictable script but from a select few who showed reason.