RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tmaxx 3.3 issues
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:49 AM
crispyspa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tmaxx 3.3 issues

ORIGINAL: DJorgie76
But I love being able to just run my truck not having to worry about charging batteries. If I make a last minute decision to use my truck, fuel is always ready...batteries aren't. I will get these problems figured out. It's actually part of the fun for me. Yes, it is annoying but it is fun to actually have to figure something out too. For me, the biggest problem with using my truck is being able to get away from the wife and kids without being called every 30 mins asking when I will be done.[:@]

Actually...Lipo Batteries are stored at 60% of capacity and have no memory. My batteries are always at the ready. The only thing is charging them up again, but I feel that it takes no more time to charge the batteries than it does to clean up the truck after a run. I do however put the batteries on the charger every once in a while (if I haven't ran in a while) just to see the state of charge and top them off accordingly. On a full charge of 6000Mah batteries, I can get over an hour of runtime on my EMaxx. [8D]