RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum system getting hit when turning on another 2.4 GHZ transmitter
Old 10-16-2012, 05:37 PM
TURBOMC
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum system getting hit when turning on another 2.4 GHZ transmitter

Here's one I've never seen before and didn't think it could happen. I have a Jet Legend F15 with a Spektrum AR12000 receiver that is setup on a JR 12X transmitter. I recently purchased a Spektrum DX18 and was in the process of reprogramming the AR12000 to the DX18. I went through the normal bind procedure on the DX18 and started setting up the plane.While the plane and DX18 were powered up I powered up the JR 12X to checka some channel assignments I'd used on various mixes.The next thingI know the control surfaces on the F15 are going crazy. I turned off the 12X and itstopped. I turned on the JR 12Xagain and the once againt the plane's control surfaces started going nuts again. Ithen turned off the 12Xand started from scratch tobind the AR12000 to the DX18 again. When it was bound successfully I turnedon the 12X again with thesame results....planegoing crazy again. A freind turned onhis DX7and it didn't affect the plane at all. Anyone know what's going on here? NOw I'm hesitant to fly the F15 on the DX18.