RCU Forums - View Single Post - What are some good micro RC vehicles? (1:64 or so)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:08 PM
CasualRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are some good micro RC vehicles? (1:64 or so)

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: tlemmons

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Tomy also made the Bit-charge they were pretty decent. Used to use mine all the time 10 years ago when me and a few others at the place I worked would have races before the boss would get in .

Ah, that's another product line I'm now slightly familiar with. It's amazing how many products come out of the woodwork when you do lots of googling. I was considering those as well, but the ZipZaps SE line had proportional controls, which is something I was really after. I believe the Bit Char-G line didn't have that? I'm not entirely sure.
ahh
yea the bits don't have proportional controls pretty much left button right button forward reverse, and in some turbo/option(I have one with a forklift type thing that moves).
Ahhhh well I received my ZipZaps SE from Ebay today. It was new in the box, and it doesn't seem to be charging too well. It barely wants to move, and I'm wondering if I'm suffering from ordering an RC that sat in the box unused since its production. I'm charging up some AAA batteries to the max to make sure it's not a low capacity issue.

If this doesn't work, I guess it's back to the drawing board