RCU Forums - View Single Post - Northeast Aerodynamics Twin Air .45 Short Kits
Old 10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
NortheastAero
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Northeast Aerodynamics Twin Air .45 Short Kits

Well there seems to be enough interest in getting a kit run made. Now I have to start dusting off the equipment I saved and see if everything still works and prepare to get started on the kit run. These will all be built-up wing types per the response above. I was also planning on these being the single tail version. If there is enoug interest in the twin-tail version I may make up a few sets of that tail type but there will be an up-charge for this.

If everthing goes well, I plan to start around Nov 1 and run till the kits are ready to ship. On Nov 1, I'll create a list of everyone on this thread who has indicated the want a kit, or two, and give people a chance to change their orders while I get started cutting the kits. I'll get your real names, addresses, and phone numbers then. I would hope to have the kits completed by the end of November but I've never timed a short production run with just one set of cutting/plotting equipment and 1 body doing everything. Please remember that I don't do this full time any more and I have a real day job which gets in the way of a lot of flying. Some people have asked about the payment details. The target price is $125 and I'm going to aim for that but if it goes above that I'll let everyone know (I don't buy balsa anymore at $5000 an order so I might not get discounts I used to get). PayPal will be the preferred payment method + S&H (UPS to your door) + 3% to cover the PayPal fees. For those of you who are opposed to PayPal then a Money Order will do just fine.