RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)
Old 10-20-2012, 11:43 AM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome)

INCREDIBLE, OVERWHELMING PURE SPITFIRE EXCITEMENT can be brought up by GOOGLING, "A deal has been struck with Burma [Mayanmar] for 60 World War II SPITFIRE FIGHTER PLANES." Imagine, a Bader Big Wing flying in close formation (60 planes) swooping down on a hapless aviation audience - what a show that would be!

I literally spent hours reading Spitfire informaion, enjoying pictures and historical discussions instead of posting on the Spitfire Brotherhood as I had intended. Advertising for the Brotherhood and it's good influence on improving culture had to be put on my FB Wall first. The above "GOOGLING suggestion" and some provocative ideas were added to entice new Spitfire Brotherhood participants.

First of all, thanks for those neat decals, Chad.

WARBIRDRCER, thanks for maintaining such a great thread! I will be sending you a check in the mail (I don't trust anything about the web yet for reasons recorded on my FB & fighter posts.) Please send me an address and don't send a T-shirt until you receive payment for it. Yes my snail mail gets messed with also. Funny how us suppressed energy technology fans tend to have so much trouble, isn't it?!

Got shot off the web before I could finish this post - more If I don't get shot down again.

Captain Sakai, I had some fun stuff composed about our friendly splendid little air war that got blasted away in this latest web outrage and I can not now conjure up the enthusiasm needed to engage in combat, so I will take some R & R; and then seek a strategic advantage before attempting to take you out at some point in the future when you least expect it. In the meantime please don't lose that very entertaining Japanese accent. I must experience it at least one more time as your vanquished Spit death spirials on its final last few seconds of flight.

Breaking off the attack for now.

Out.

THANK YOU FELLOW VETERANS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT MANY OF YOU ARE STILL DOING IN THE SERVICE OF OUR COUNTRY! THE INSPIRATION PROVIDED BY YOUR INFLUENCE IS NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER IN THE TROUBLING TIMES THAT ARE NOW UPON US!

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________ FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY - http://community-2.webtv.net/RICHARD...4/CALLTOGLORY/
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________ SPITFIRE EXCITEMENT! Facebook's finest hour - http://www.facebook.com/richard.porter.167 (There is a ''malware'' problem on either my PC or Facebook's web site as the display on Facebook is different between my PC and other web equipment owned by other accounts. It's like the action smileys and ''red X'' problem I have reported on other threads.) THE MALWARE PROBLEM ON FB IS NOW GONE - Given recent hacker activity malware may return. I still can't make the action smileys work. Due to the unanticipated important information about the revolutionary thorium plasma battery technology on top it is now necessary to scroll down to the original ''buried treasure Spitfire'' posts.

''mad thorium batteries'' typed in Yahoo and/or Google brings up great information about thorium plasma batteries