RCU Forums - View Single Post - Royal Zero Kit Build into Rufe
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:02 PM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Royal Zero Kit Build into Rufe

Ok, I got all the plans made up today. The 11% enlargement was spot on as the cowl to rudder post comes out right at the 43.5" matching the SR Zero's measurement. So those of you getting the Royal SR size Rufe plans will find that you could lay the Rufe plans right over your Zero plans and the fuses will virtually line right up. The wing comes out at 64" or so too. Of course, because it's an enlarged plan the rib spacing is larger. The 40 Rufe has 9 ribs including the tip rib, excluding the center rib and SR Zero has 10 ribs. The SR Zero plans only show a flap outline but the Rufe plans show a complete split flap make up. I believe everyone will really like these plans. I do have enough tubes for everyone and I think the simplest way to do this will be to offer them for sale in the "Buy & Sell" section. This way it will give me everyone's correct addresses and we can all leave each other feedback. I had decided yesterday not to take PayPal anymore because of a dispute with them but I will if it will make it easier for all. The plans cost me $9 per sheet and the tubes are $2 so $20 will cover the cost. If using PayPal you will have to give the 3% additional as I refuse to give those SOB's my money. Once I have everyone's addresses I will go to the PO and get the shipping costs for all then send the invoices. You can also send me money orders or bank checks if you want to avoid the fees. Does this sound good for everyone?

Thanks, Ted