RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long: Panther G or M26?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:18 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Heng Long: Panther G or M26?

Tom doesn't offer custom work. He is more interested in building his tank sales and reputation in the hobby. Joe and Mike at J & M Armor Creations are both well established in the hobby and can give you whatever your are looking for in camo. The airsoft battle tanks shoot only plastic BBs. It has very poor range and reliability is low, as is accuracy and ammo storage. They score and receive NO hits and never accumulate damage leading to being knocked out. The HL IR Battle tanks use a infrared beam only and have no airsoft ability. The stock HL IR tanks can ony battle another HL IR tank. The do register hits and die in battle. The Tamyia IR is not compatable with the HL IR. They speak a different language (HL= Chinese and Tamiya =Japanese). Several tank battle systems are available from the inespensive Davids Battle Unit to the state of the art ElMod. I use 90% Tamiya and 10% DBU. I am planing getting a Elmod for my Sturmtiger build from Mike and Joe since I want some trick sounds and features that Tamiya will not support.

This hobby is expanding fast. It's gonna be hell of a ride.....[:-]