RCU Forums - View Single Post - Royal Zero Kit Build into Rufe
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 05:20 AM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Royal Zero Kit Build into Rufe

I sent a couple of emails to Royalhfarms and haven't heard back from him. I suspect he's very busy. I can't tell you how he conducts his business but I would think if he knows he already has short kits sold, why would he pay the EBay fees to sell them there when he could sell them direct to the buyers. This thread is actually advertising for him. I do have his phone and will probably call him next week as I've been straight out with just about everything. Once I talk with him and know he's ready, I will send the Rufe kit to him. Trying to get all these plans shipping costs figured out, in tubes, then mailed is somewhat of a chore when your business isn't going to the PO everyday. I currently have quite a few members who requested plans that I have put in tubes and contacted but they haven't gotten back to me about purchasing them. It's a fair amount of money I have out, spent to help out fellow modelers, who now to seem to have disappeared. Live and learn. Looking at the price plans services charge for common aircraft, these rare Rufe plans are cheap.