RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:23 AM
blois
My Feedback: (46)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28

What a great day it was on Sat. We did not let Huricane Sandy slow us down a bit and had the air full of Airplanes and Helicopters all day. We had 93 pilots sign up to fly and we had Mr. Mac Hodges from Hodges Hobbies in Andersonville Ga, put on a great show with his B-29 Bomber. Also we had Mr Matt Botos and Vern Dog Horne put on Helicopter shows and some other thing that I had never seen before. I want to thank Mr Jose Soto our District V VP, and AMA for all the gifts to give away to everyone and Helen's Hobbies for the airplanes also. Also Jose brought his family here and they also have had a great time and have been a blast to be with for the last several days, what a great family he has. We cannot wait to do this again next year and for all AMA members out there, this is what it is all about. Thank you AMA for everything you have given back to the RC family. My wife Helen and I cannot wait to host this again at our field next year. To everyone who came, thank you for all the wonderful words and thanks you gave us for letting AMA host this event at our field. Blois L. and Helen Prosser