RCU Forums - View Single Post - I think I made a good buy
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: I think I made a good buy

Total hunk of crap!!! The seller was sucker shopping and found you!! Only one I have had is the 140 sport. You beat my best price for a used YS other then the ones people have given me, last year I paid $100.00 for a tried to use once 1.10 FZ. That one scooterinvegas put me onto one day. He was in Nice Twice when the guy brought it in to sell and he phoned me. My buddy bought it and it was put into my plane to test run when I discovered it was brand new and not even broken in yet. He needed a .91 OS so he has one of mine and I have his YS still. So, nothing out of my pocket so I figure I still have you beat. I will look up the DZ. I have never had one that I recall.
You did real good!!!!!!! Go into the YS support and you will find any answers to your questions about it.
It's sure not a magnum!!!!!!!!!!! The 1.40 sport impressed the heck out of me and from what I recall the DZ was the high performance engine used in pattern these days. Biggest one I have in use at the moment is the 1.20s and a couple of the 1.10s.
You did real real good!!!