RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

ORIGINAL: rikybob

@ Ingleburn - Phil and I speak privately and he is busting is *ss on a BIG project! Great flyin' and even better BLATHER! I've got a new pair of new cam glasses (I took delivery of the HD cam glasses and they were DOA!) and look forward to providing more out-of-frame blather! Thanx for the shout out! I will get my hobby thing sorted soon enough. I hear there are natural slumps. I have crazy patience but prolly too cheap for golf! Besides I'm a BIG SISSY and don't like spending time away from wifey! Good luck on the GT! I know it seems crazy but the bigger ones are waaayyyyyyy easier to work on! The HK500GT is REALLY a great value. Without batteries 200ish all up! Think about it before you plunk down on another ''small''!

@ Jonesy - PMing you my mailing addy so you can mail your whole heli kit. Go ahead and send it now so the separation anxiety will be less! (Ouch)

@ All - Getting over a sinus infection and enjoying our ''Fall'' here in Florida. Muuuuuuch nicer Wx! Will go flyin' Wed/Thur if nothing weird happens!

All the best!

B
The 450 is plenty big enough for where I fly and I already have all the electrics waiting.
And in case you havent noticed Im practising to take over your crown as king of blather.[img][/img]

Hiya Ingleburn!

Ya can't blame me for tryin'! It took a nudge for me to make the leap!

As for King of Blather.....you are doin' me VERY proud!!!

Enjoy the new heli as I know you will!

The best....!

b