RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 AM
RJ706

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA DISTRICT V AIRFEST OCT 26-28

Huge thanks to Jose and BL for a great weekend. Special thanks to Helen for letting BL invite his friends over to spend the weekend.

Also, to all of the volunteers who worked the long hours to insure everything was running smoothly.

It was an AMA sponsored event, yet it had the feel of being a gathering of old friends. Well planned flying areas for planes and helicopters were groomed to perfection with plenty of electricity and shelter provided.

Jose put his personality to good use bringing a new appreciation for the AMA to all attending as well as an appreciation for his service to make this a stronger organization and extending his sincere desire to make everyone feel a part of our organization.

BL, my friend, I can't express how much I enjoyed my weekend. Your tireless effort to provide a first class venue will always be appreciated and admired by all. Surely this and other events will prosper in your capable hands. You put heart, soul, and serious dollars into your field and you absolutely knocked it out of the park. Good things will continue to come your way.

It was an event, yet it had the feel of just coming over to spend time and have dinner with you and Helen.

See you at Toys for Tots,

RJ