RCU Forums - View Single Post - kudos to Jetcentral USA, DHL, and Skymaster Extreme
Old 10-29-2012, 12:41 PM
zonker123
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default kudos to Jetcentral USA, DHL, and Skymaster Extreme

After losing my AD Scorpion to 1) flying it to far out , and 2) dumb thumbing into the ground because I flew it to far out, I ordered an Extreme Dragon through Eric @ JetCentral USA. As always Eric maintained great contact with me, keeping me informed of the planes progress from ordering to shipping.

Skymaster kept up their end. I ordered the plane in late August and received it just last week. That was not too bad a wait at all. And when I did get it, it had been packed in amazing fashion and arrived in excellent shape. Everything had been wrapped in foam and bubble wrap, then surrounded with expanding foam.

And a shout out has to go to DHL shipping. The plane left Skymaster on Monday, on Tuesday it was in the hands of DHL. On Thursday @ 2 o'clock it was sitting beside my garage here in eastern NC.

I know we generally only talk here on the forum about the rotten stuff that happens to us. But this time all went well.

Gonna do a build thread on the Dragon if there is any interest, haven't seen one in awhile.

Take care
Mike

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cz80011.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	1816010   Click image for larger version

Name:	Je99194.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	1816011