Thread: Club Enya
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:21 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts
Default RE: Club Enya

ORIGINAL: Ram Jet

ORIGINAL: 1QwkSport2.5r

The only electric motors I use are for starting my internal combustion engines. . Beyond that, I dislike electric anything.

I do fancy Enya engines, but I haven't found a .35 that will turn a APC 9x6 at 18,000rpm yet. If anyone knows of one, let me know. Otherwise I may have to go the way of the Jett's for this one. Got a special purpose for the said engine.

P.S. I use old model engine fuel that doesn't run well in my 2-stroke gas can for my weed wacker and ice auger. I've even put a little in my lawnmower. The smell of castor while drilling holes through 2' of ice is priceless. (My old 3hp Tecumseh 2C likes a smidge of nitro even)
This past summer I was sitting on my porch with a couple of neighbor lady friends. My neighbor races motocross bikes and he ran out of gas for his power washer. He was washing his bike and had dumped some of his race fuel into the tank of the power washer. The ladies I was sitting with smelled the castor burning and said ''What's that awful smell?'' I said ''Perfume''.

Cheers,

Bill
I say "PFFFFFT" to the cool power fanboys. That stuff wreaks! My RC car exhaust burns my nose even running 50/50 cas/synth. Full castor doesn't burn my nose. Smells great, lubes better. No brainer.

So, does Enya make a .25-.35 engine that will turn a 9x6 at close to 17k or slightly above?