RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 AM
YPC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Agreed Karl - most single fins do work well - and to a fare degree, can throw the board around quite effortlessly, depending, as you say, on the set up/design of the individual board.

Seb made some added head way to the single fin by adding the trim foil - but as you mention - with the bigger boards - the foil needs to be more of a wing - which may add to much drag and effect the ride in the vertical plane.

What I would really like to know is -if any of the 'Custom Guys' have ever tried the Bi-Fin design on any of their boards - as from what I have researched so far - looking back on all the various designs- I have not seen any from the US..... only Cananzi in OZ - running them on some of his custom boards and commenting on its performance advantages.....

Brendon's design of the Bi-Fin certainly has a few very unique added features compared to the single fin......which I reckon could only add value to any already 'awesome board'.......

If one hasn't tried it .......I really recommend it.......its very easy to make - all of 30 minutes at worst.

Next time MJ visits your lab........I would love to see and hear more about the actual 'Tech Stuff' you employ in your board designs.....

Looking forward to seeing it all 'In Action'......................

Bro ********. ...
Share the Stoke !