View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas Summit

ORIGINAL: sollie

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

I just feel the need to say this is an awesome thread and I am really glad to be a part of it. I hope it helps fellow Summit owners for years to come. It's been a pleasure gents.
+1 , but may I ask, are you 'out of here' ? And when I started to read this tread , what's with all the deleted post's there, if you don't mind me asking .
It seems I'm still here for now but that could change at any minute due to me not being liked by the powers that be, there is a lot more to it than that but it mainly boils down to me taking offence at being called a "Traxxas fanboy" and an "obsessive compulsive liar" outside of this thread and a bunch of abusive PMs I got from another member, and the fact that the mods didn't have a problem with any of it. The deleted posts was a mistake that I regret doing but at the time of doing it I wanted out of here and I wanted to take my info with me, I know how stupid that sounds and it was just that, me being stupid. After I calmed down I tried to get the posts reanimated but my request fell on deaf ears and I am unable to edit them myself.