RCU Forums - View Single Post - MOKI RADIAL Care and Maintenence
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:44 PM
wingstrut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MOKI RADIAL Care and Maintenence

Hey fellas!, I probably shouldn't ask this question but, I am new to synthetic oils except in the late 1960"s when they first came out, we were asked to do some testing on the Daytona track, bad results, I'm sure they are a little better now, I guess I have to use them in my Moki 215 if I'm going to get sludge free engine runs.
My problem is I was told to use AMSOIL Dominator at 50 to 1, then I was told by someone else, you should use AMSOIL Interceptor at 50 to 1, and also someone said a lot of guys are using the AMSOIL Sabre 50 to 1.
Now fellas here are three different oils one of them is probably better than the other two for our purpose, after reading the description for each one it sounds like the Interceptor is best for our application unless I have missed something.
As you guys know these are not K&B 40's and we need to use the correct stuff.
Sure would appreciate any input on this one.

I'm sure they all would work to some extent but the manufacturer wouldn't make three different oils if they weren't meant to be used in different conditions.
It's a dilemma because these are four stroke engines that are asked to use two stroke oil.

Thank you for any input, and I hope this may help someone else also, Sincerely, Wingstrut

ROUND ENGINES RULE!!!!!