RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Smith Cessna T-50
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:05 PM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Don Smith Cessna T-50

Rich, presently, I have the Bobcat fuse and tail feathers framed up. I to, started my Bobcat a number of years ago. I am old enough to have not left the house on Saturday mornings until I found out how Sky King solved his latest problem from the sky. I also layed the Bobcat aside and started up a Bird Dog and a TBM Avenger (both on RCU under Warbirds). The Bird Dog (DAWG) was completed and ready for paint when I started the Avenger torpedo plane to hopefully take to the AMA 2013 Nats. The designer of the Avenger also built a DAWG and had problems with it. He told me that he found out he did not build in the washout - needless to say, I checked mine and found out that I did not build in the washout. Hummmmm. That meant new wing panels had to be built. So, I set the Avenger aside to catch up on the DAWG rebuild. So you see, the Bobcat is now #3 in the que. I want to use two Z26 engines, do you think I will have enough engine??????? My paint scheme will be a desert camo with RAF roundels. Thanks Chic